12 Days of Markdowns
Black Friday and Cyber Monday might have already passed, but don’t fret: Wayfair’s 12 Days of Markdowns sale is here. Get major discounts — up to 70% off — across a bunch of categories now through Dec. 18. Snag huge savings on furniture, bedding, decor, kitchen essentials and more. You’ll get free shipping on orders over $35, too.
$99 $74 at ThermoWorks
Good news for any holiday cooking on the calendar: our top pick for the best instant-read meat thermometer is on sale right now. The Thermapen One was the fastest and most accurate thermometer we tested, and had the easiest-to-read display. Save 25% on one thermometer or 30% on two or more.
$50 $30 at Amazon
If your pillows are pancake-like, it’s probably time to refresh them. If you’re looking for top-tier comfort, consider these highly rated, Underscored-recommended pillows. Breathable and conveniently machine-washable, Beckham Hotel Collection pillows are 40% off at Amazon right now, with the discount applying in-cart.
Extra 20% off bundles
Cuup bras promise minimalist design, modern colorways and seamless fit — the brand’s mission is to “redefine the way bras look and feel.” After testing the bras ourselves, we’re on board with these high-quality, lightweight intimates too. Right now, you can save while investing in some new bras and underwear and get an extra 20% off bundles.
30% off cold weather essentials
Outdoor Voices has long been one of our top picks for activewear, loungewear and even outdoor gear. Right now is a great time to shop the beloved brand, because cold weather styles are 30% off. Now through Dec. 9, shop bestselling styles like the Frostknit Longsleeve, Rectrek Pant and more at solid discounts.
• Save on Dewalt tools for your next DIY this winter.
• Right now you can score a bunch of Yeti coolers 20% off in the new Nordic Purple colorway.
• If your furniture is consistently covered in pet hair, grab this Chom Chom pet hair remover on sale now with the clipped coupon.
• If you feel the winter blues creeping up, get this Circadian Optics light therapy lamp for 46% off.
• Woot! is offering refurbished Apple Watches on sale right now.
• Get Ring and Blink video doorbells on sale now and monitor your front stoop for less.
• Get a Tile Mate bluetooth tracker to keep track of your keys (and whatever else).
• Get 20% off new memberships of Whoop digital fitness trackers right now.
• Save on artificial Christmas trees right now at Amazon.
• Get up to 40% off sitewide at Frontgate right now.
The Gifts for All Event
Sephora sales don’t come often, but when they do, they’re good: right now, the beauty retailer is offering all Beauty Insiders 20% off their order. Plus, Sephora’s in-house makeup collection is 30% off for everyone. Use code GETGIFTING to snag these offers before they’re gone.
25% off sitewide
If your winter wardrobe could use a refresh, why not check out elevated basics, cashmere styles and more from Everlane. Right now is a perfect time to check out Everlane’s site, since the brand is offering 25% off everything.
$26 $16 at Amazon
This is a great price drop on an alarm clock we love, the DreamSky. An easy-to-use alarm clock without any bells and whistles to get in the way, the DreamSky is simple, durable and highly readable, and will get you out of bed in the morning with a loud beep that isn’t too startling. Now just $16, this is a useful addition to your nightstand that won’t break the bank.
Avocado aims to be the go-to company for all your organic bedding needs, and sustainability is at the core of its mission. Right now, you’ll find markdowns on a bunch of bestsellers, plus get an additional 10% off sitewide when you use code SAVE10. With the plethora of discounts on Avocado’s site, you can build the sustainable bedroom of your dreams.